The ride…

motoring

He didn’t account for this; early morning exits are best planned not stirred. The night before presented no problem. The target was acquired and dealt with though had not planned for it to surface at sunrise. Oh well, time for action.

He quickly dressed without waking her and, as prearranged, when appearing at the lobby the bellhop tossed him the key. Hum, he said to himself a BMW nice that Q is taking rather good care of me this time around.

As he walked out hotel entrance he raised his hand, pressing the key fob button to his awaiting trusty four-wheeled steed. The beep sounded off in the distance just behind a rather large BMW SUV. Lord, he hoped, make it an M4 in black. As he turned past the SUV there it was, a BMW…motorcycle with the biggest jugs he had ever seen. Well then again…Melissa last night was likewise a site to behold.

Well Q, I see what you did there. The hotel security staff were starting to move about like an army of ants. Let’s not give it another thought, time to go. In his formal tux, he hopped on the BMW and started the motor…

This was supposed to be a vacation, well at least until I made the mistake of answering the cell phone. Should have known they would have spoofed my old flame's name when calling. Had hoped, well dreamed, the Agency would adopt that new ‘work vs personal life’ balance boundaries thing. Well like I said, in my dream. Such is life and when duty calls, you have to answer…even if you didn’t want to it seems.

I had seen this bike before when first shown back in the day. Sharp lines and yes, those jugs, those massive jugs and white pinstriping. Glad it was the Weekend since that stock seat was flatter than a board. And what are these things, roasting racks on top of the jugs? No matter, I’ve been laid on flat boards and racks more than once in this business.

But come on, a Back Rest to boot. Does the Agency feel I am getting too old for this gig? Honestly, some broken bones, fractures, misplaced discs, along with a few fused vertebrae, and they start to think you are almost used up. And they wondered why I requested vacation time, yeah right?

As soon as she turned over, I knew it wasn’t just for show. The pulsating power from those jugs and the kick to the left made me flash back to Melissa the night prior when she pushed me on the couch…come on you know I let her.

A quick check of the gauges then off I go. The thumb drive can wait, time for a quick detour down south to Lantana to see that old Flame. You see this is still my vacation and I say we mix a bit of work with pleasure.

Lantana is a sleepy little town I stayed in back at an earlier time to attend school for a bit before I moved back home again over the pond. I meet her and quickly fell for those eyes; the long flowing brown hair and the little love notes she left about the house. But time, and her spiritual leanings plus seeing auras somehow lead us apart over time. Besides, since then Jackie had found another and was now engaged. Bad karma to step in between that path I tell you. But, she was attending a conference on the East Coast so I just had to see her one last time.

Though yes, she was right, I would never again meet a girl as good as her no matter how many others had looks and moves that could kill. And trust me many tried yet failed. After we meet then a quick run to meet Mad Stad, my contact for the thumb drive drop off, then this job is done…

Last edited:
He didn’t accounted for this, early morning exits are best planned not stirred. The night before presented no problem. The target was acquired and dealt with though had not planned for it to surface at sunrise. Time for action.

He quickly dressed without waking her and as prearranged, when appearing at the lobby, the bell hop tossed him the key. Hum he said to himself a bmw nice Q is taking rather good care of me this time around he thought.

As he walked out hotel entrance to the parking area he raised his hand, pressing the key fob button to his awaiting trusty four wheeled steed. The beep sounded off in the distance just behind a rather large BMW suv. Lordy he hoped, make it a M4 in black.

As he turned past the suv there it was, a bmw…motorcycle with the biggest jugs he had every seen. Well then again…Melissa’s last night was likewise a site be behold.

Well Q, I see what you did there. The hotel security staff were starting to move about like an army of ants. Lets us not give it another thought he said time to go. In his formal tux he hopped on the bmw and started the motor…
WTF??

Needs a chapter on Melissa. All we have at the moment is a comparison to the R18 cylinders.

Back