Thunderstruck

Alan neill

Site Supporter
Just fitted vance and hines tapered slip-ons with the baffles removed and the servo eliminated what a difference 👏 it now sounds like it looks can't stop smiling as said before on the forum this is how it should come from Berlin the job by the way is piss easy 😀 😄

Are these the Vance & Hines slip-ons that’s sold by BMW? And what was involved in removing the baffles? Any sound clips?
Sorry mate low tec no sound clip you just take end cap off remove one Alan head cap screw remove 3 small spot welds and I used small slide hammer not really required as they come out easy I bought them from my local bmw motorrad dealer they have bmw logo stamped on them

Just fitted vance and hines tapered slip-ons with the baffles removed and the servo eliminated what a difference 👏 it now sounds like it looks can't stop smiling as said before on the forum this is how it should come from Berlin the job by the way is piss easy 😀 😄
Hi Alan and all, living in France, I put the EU version of the V&H slip-ons, provided by my BMW dealer. Seems he cannot remove eastly the baffles, with is annoying me a lot (same sound as with the factory exhaust with the baffles on!!). Happy to know if I am the only one in Europe meeting this issue.

Hi Alan and all, living in France, I put the EU version of the V&H slip-ons, provided by my BMW dealer. Seems he cannot remove eastly the baffles, with is annoying me a lot (same sound as with the factory exhaust with the baffles on!!). Happy to know if I am the only one in Europe meeting this issue.
Hi mate they come out so easy a competent mechanic will have them out in no time 👍

Back