Tires….yep

pbosik

So, I have 9k+ on the Michelin III’s. The front is toast, but the rear is good. I am thinking about switching to Metzeler M888 marathon tires. Anyone have experience with them. I am not really satisfied with the Michelins, for various reasons. Any thoughts?

I just replaced the tires at 7900 miles on my Pure... replacing Michelin Commander III with the same to see if I get better mileage this time.
The front tire was toast yup, but only over on the left side... the rear was ok, but there's nothing like new rubber so went with both.

On my TC I have the Bridgestones, they were both about shot at about 12k miles, replaced with the same. The new ones feel better than the originals ever did, but the whole bike feels better than ever after the 12k service. It actually feels better than new.

I just replaced the tires at 7900 miles on my Pure... replacing Michelin Commander III with the same to see if I get better mileage this time.
The front tire was toast yup, but only over on the left side... the rear was ok, but there's nothing like new rubber so went with both.

On my TC I have the Bridgestones, they were both about shot at about 12k miles, replaced with the same. The new ones feel better than the originals ever did, but the whole bike feels better than ever after the 12k service. It actually feels better than new.
Which Bridgestone tires did you get? H50's?
Thanks...

Which Bridgestone tires did you get? H50's?
Thanks...
Yup, I replaced the front and rear on the TC with the H50 Bridgestone Battlecruise, same as original.
They performed well and lasted through 12k miles.

Back