To Bob or not to Bob

Hi all

A few weeks into my R18FE ownership and I am absolutely delighted with this bike.

Now, I bought it with a determined desire to mod it back to the concept bike we all saw and fell in love with. I’ve been a little distracted by Gilles excellent work fitting an R25 seat but the original concept bike still calls to me :)
I’m seriously considering pressing buy on the Walzwerk kit shown here:

Has anyone fitted this bobber kit? Really interested to hear if anyone has experienced fitting and riding this kit.

Best

J

Attachments

• 723321AD-9D27-466F-A89F-20AC87097C89.jpeg
    723321AD-9D27-466F-A89F-20AC87097C89.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 7291A586-C86C-4677-91C5-773B039BF00E.jpeg
    7291A586-C86C-4677-91C5-773B039BF00E.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 16
Hi all

A few weeks into my R18FE ownership and I am absolutely delighted with this bike.

Now, I bought it with a determined desire to mod it back to the concept bike we all saw and fell in love with. I’ve been a little distracted by Gilles excellent work fitting an R25 seat but the original concept bike still calls to me :)
I’m seriously considering pressing buy on the Walzwerk kit shown here:

Has anyone fitted this bobber kit? Really interested to hear if anyone has experienced fitting and riding this kit.

Best

J
I ordered it about two months ago. Although their website says they're in stock, they ain't. Not by a long shot. A couple of weeks ago I was told that they're way, way backordered and that my patience was appreciated. I had questioned my choice of the more narrow seat. I indicated that I had kind of a sparse backside (no assitol my dad would say) and, surprisingly, was told that the smaller seat would be a better choice. In any case riding season is essentially over here in Wisconsin, so I guess I'll look forward to spring? Or maybe just staring at it in the garage?

Back