Tons of Stock Parts and Leather Goods for Sale

HanseDavion

Have a good number of original parts and leather BMW accessories I am looking to sell at significant discount to forum members before I post on ebay or the like. All parts came off my 2021 R18 First Edition. Where appropriate I will do my best to give a general mileage of use. I will also be editing this post with pictures. I will throw in shipping on everything except the wheels and exhaust. Can also arrange for local pickup near San Jose - Santa Cruz (California).

1. Stock seat with passenger pillion. (SOLD)
2. RSD Black fastback seat. (SOLD)
3. BMW Tank Pouch. (SOLD)
4. Frame Bag. (SOLD)
5. Hepco & Beck Buffalo Tool Roll. (SOLD)
6. Headlight trim ring in black (includes retention screw). (SOLD)

7. Standard height clear windshield. Completely unused and in new condition. $275
Standard Windshield (375).jpg

8. Spoke wheel set. Around 300 miles of use. No visible scuff marks. Retails over 3,200 new. I will also include a set of tubes that came off with the wheels. $700 for the set plus S&H
Front (1697) Rear (1624).jpg

Attachments

• Driver seat (480) Passenger (380).jpg
    Driver seat (480) Passenger (380).jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 28
  • Trim Ring (227).jpg
    Trim Ring (227).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 231
  • Hepco & Becker Buffalo Tool Roll (114).jpg
    Hepco & Becker Buffalo Tool Roll (114).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 120
  • Frame Bag (149).jpg
    Frame Bag (149).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 97
  • Tank Pouch (119).jpg
    Tank Pouch (119).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 269
  • Custom Fastback (439).jpg
    Custom Fastback (439).jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 241
  • Driver seat (480) Passenger (380).jpg
    Driver seat (480) Passenger (380).jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 235
  • Custom Fastback (439).jpg
    Custom Fastback (439).jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
9. Foot pegs and shifter/brake pegs. Light use. No visible scuff marks. $50
Pins (100 ea).jpg

10. Bar-mounted turn signals. Light use, taken off around 600 miles. Some scuff marks on the bolts. $150
Turn Signal (420).jpg

11. Combination switch w/cruise control. (SOLD)

12. Chrome brake and shift lever with chrome grip ends. Light use. No visible scuff marks. $200 for the set
Lever Set (390).jpg

13. Black stock fork covers. (SOLD)

14. Front fender. Approximately 3k miles of use. Scuff mark on the top center but can easily be re-painted. $150
Front Wheel Fender (660).jpg

15. Fishtail mufflers with frame supports. Approximately 300 miles of use. Not entirely sure what to sell these at, but lets say $1500 for the set plus S&H
Fishtails.jpg

Attachments

• Fork Covers (264 ea).jpg
    Fork Covers (264 ea).jpg
    909.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Combination Switch (687).jpg
    Combination Switch (687).jpg
    857 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
can you hold the Cruise control until I can contact my local bmw dealer, think one is open on Monday near me. I got a vin# from a user on the forum selling a R18FE and what the parts dept to lookup and see if that vin can allow adding cruise after the fact. Seems some vins can and some cannot from what I have read.

can you hold the Cruise control until I can contact my local bmw dealer, think one is open on Monday near me. I got a vin# from a user on the forum selling a R18FE and what the parts dept to lookup and see if that vin can allow adding cruise after the fact. Seems some vins can and some cannot from what I have read.
Any luck with your dealer confirmation?

What brand are your saddlebags? Are they waterproof?
Hepco Becker Buffalo using a c-bow mount.

https://www.motomachines.com/hepco-becker-buffalo-leather-bag-set-30-liter-c-bow-only

They are not waterproof but you can get inner bags and/or all-weather covers.

Back