Transcontinental 7Jurock Windshield For Sale

Here in the Midwest, about half of our days have cloud cover. On sunny days I thought the shield was great, but too dark on cloudy days. This tint level would work well for high sunshine states like AZ, CO, CA, NV, etc.

Windshield arrived a few days ago in excellent condition. I've installed it, height and coverage are excellent, and the dark tint is perfect for the 'Sunshine State'. :)

About 3 inches….
20 inches, is 3 inches taller than the stock windscreen?, I was contemplating a 20 inch from Jurock but can never get them to answer the phone or email! I do not like looking through a windscreen and it seems that I am looking through the top 2 inches of mine (stock) all the time! Plus The top edge of the windscreen cuts through my line of sight. MAN that drives me buggy! LOL. Good info to know though. From what I can tell from the few pictures I have seen it is Angled (right word?) Differently than the stock TC windscreen too. Since they are the only game in town that I can find, I might have to rethink the length. I do not want a B model screen cause is looks like it lays down (again angle) closer to the fairing. Just trying to find a happy medium. I am looking for a windscreen that is about 2 inches shorter than stock. Wind buffeting is not a concern for me, although there have been many comments about that in this forum. Thanks for the intel.

I am also looking for a taller windscreen, Wife states that she has a lot of buffeting when riding with me. I had my first service done at Ironhorse BMW in Tucson where we bought the bike, my Wife called them( without my knowledge) to surprise me with a BMW touring windshield for my TC. They explained to her that BMW offered a taller windshield and they would be happy to order it for us. After the 1st service was done they installed said windshield and called to say it was ready. I picked up the bike around high noon and all looked well, upon riding home with the sun facing me discovered a fine scratch the length of the whole windshield! Then I found the new windshield was the EXACT same size as the one they had removed, the only difference was it was the masked version. Called the store to explain the situation to the service manager just to be told that they would be able to credit me only 1/2 of the cost of the new windshield and only through store credit. REALLY? Truly very disappointed as this was our very 1st BMW purchase and we were giving serious thought to purchasing a 2nd BMW R18 classic and installing a sidecar to use it for our estimating vehicle for our business. I do understand that we all make mistakes BUT at least own up to it and attempt to make it right. Or am I expecting too much from BMW?

Back