Update on some bag options

TodkaVonic

Site Supporter
Elite Member
Hey y'all. Poking around the web I noticed that a couple of Italian leather bag manufacturers are bringing additional R18-specific items to market.

and

enjoy

Hey y'all. Poking around the web I noticed that a couple of Italian leather bag manufacturers are bringing additional R18-specific items to market.

and

enjoy
As opposed to BMW, Lubeck clearly has a better understanding of where to locate that solo bag.

Just ordered in dark brown - thanks.
The Lubeck? I’m a little wary of it’s mounting bracket and possible frame scuffs and scratches, so please post a review when you get it. I imagine that the frame can be reasonably protected with clear vinyl tape or thin rubber strips.

The Lubeck? I’m a little wary of it’s mounting bracket and possible frame scuffs and scratches, so please post a review when you get it. I imagine that the frame can be reasonably protected with clear vinyl tape or thin rubber strips.
I have to agree. Looks like it will just flap in the breeze.
Granted this picture is of the right side not the left but, the swing arm structure is the the same on the left with the exception of the brake caliper.
The drive shaft is a problem on the right side.

IMG_1214.JPG

It comes with rubber strips, so there is no direct metal contact with the frame.

Attachments

• D14D6D93-363C-410B-900E-73A364F552F7.jpeg
    D14D6D93-363C-410B-900E-73A364F552F7.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 36
  • AD1464A1-E325-49C3-A23A-ECB169372537.jpeg
    AD1464A1-E325-49C3-A23A-ECB169372537.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 37
Back