Valve covers

wow. very nice. I have some 2 tone black ones coming, my bike will have black trim. they're pricey but seeing how nice they look on your bike, I'd say definitely worth it.

I've been thinking about valve covers, the Roland Sands are the nicest ones I think. And the quality is always there. My only thought is that my bike has enough bling already, so I'm not anxious to add more.
I just bought the 2023 100 year anniversary model...

Excellent. I just paid £96.10 for vat and some other tax on the present my girlfriend got me. Can’t wait to install them 😉

I think the Roland Sands are by far the nicest ones. I have the anniversary model and it already has enough Bling going...so I have to think about adding anything.

But IF I do, it will be these.....

I’ve posted some pics in another thread but I’ll put one here. They add some nice detail. I only wish the all black ones came with black replacement screws.
View attachment 12016
Looks good!! Of course you can remove a screw, take it to the hardware store if you don't know the exact size, thread count, et. And order 4 of them online at a custom screw shop.

I would....they might even have them. I got some flat black at my local ACE hardware when I removed the rear footpegs.

Back