Vance and Hines

There are a lot of YouTube clips of uncorked Vance and Hines on an R18; i think the phone mics aren’t picking up the thump, the bike doesn’t sound like that… but go out to YouTube you can hear the bikes uncorked and it does sound good.
My advice is just do it. It sounds great

I think they are “officially” discontinued but some dealers have them in stock on their websites. I got mine from Cycle Werks in Barrington, IL (they are a BMW Dealer). I believe they also have an eBay page.

So, a follow up. Some of the packing must be loosening after about 500 miles. I removed the baffles at install but last night I went out and the bike was almost as loud as my thug dyna with “quiet” (only sounds like a helicopter engine) baffles. ANything above 2500 RPM and it was just magnificent

Yes I have put the Vance and Hines on my R18B and removed the baffles...it sounds great with out the baffles..
I know you sold the bike off, but looks like you powder coated the stock heat shields? I’m just realizing the V&H set is just the rear mufflers then, yeah?

Back