We invite you to IMS Outdoors Chicago

I’d like to invite you all to the all-new Progressive IMS Outdoors, happening August 20-22 at Goebbert’s Farm in Pingree Grove, IL. This is the re-vamped version of the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows that used to take place in February in Rosemont.

Get ready for an ultimate Powersports weekend featuring riding opportunities for everyone in the family, including street motorcycle demos with top manufacturers, a side x side course, electric bicycle course, kids zone with Strider bikes AND learn to ride courses for ages 16+. Don’t miss the live music, shopping, food, and attractions too!

Come check it out and save $3 on your 1-day tickets purchased online with code: INMARKET21
Kids under 12 are free!

Learn more and buy your discounted tickets here: https://motorcycleshows.com/chicago

Progressive IMS Outdoors is an immersive weekend festival for riders and prospective riders of all ages to engage with powersports culture, plus explore new lifestyles to enhance their passion for riding. You can take on-road demo rides from top manufacturers; or off-road demos, purchase premier gear, parts and accessories; camp overnight, etc.
Sounds like a load of crap to me. Rodeo clowns on mini bikes.

Sounds like a load of crap to me. Rodeo clowns on mini bikes.
Aw I think it's a lot of fun. My dad and I go every year. I just went to the new Sonoma show last weekend and having it outside this year instead of the convention center was a blast! Got to do the sidexside demo with views of the coast.

Aw I think it's a lot of fun. My dad and I go every year. I just went to the new Sonoma show last weekend and having it outside this year instead of the convention center was a blast! Got to do the sidexside demo with views of the coast.
Aint that sweet, do you bring your sister?

I've been to the IMS in Phoenix a few times and found it to be a show case for all the new bikes and gear coming out. It was a great experience and influenced my purchasing decisions. Progressive Insurance sponsors it. There were no rodeo clown on mini-bikes.

Black Dog, you need to grow up & stop acting like a child. It was just information being passed along for the benefit of all on the forum. If you don't like it just ignore it & move on to the next topic.

Back