web block filter...Wunderlich site

motoring

If they got one I might need it. Darn should not have looked so closely. They have lots of eye candy there and I will be at their shop this Friday for 'free' hot dogs...though my wallet won't think so by the time I leave there. Sadly, I cannot (yet) bring my self to pay the $500 for the rear rack and $800 for their backrest.

Hum, aicpjim thanks. Did see these and they look nice. Not certain if Wunderlich bags or bmw bags could then be used with the below two items. I have an email into the vendor.
Screenshot 2022-09-27 2.38.23 PM.png

Hum, aicpjim thanks. Did see these and they look nice. Not certain if Wunderlich bags or bmw bags could then be used with the below two items. I have an email into the vendor.
View attachment 7246
Yes, they will, as Jim mentioned. I ordered myself one for my new r18B ( I had to change it as i originally ordered it for my classic). The only issue is that they take a few weeks for delivery so it might not be ready before the end of the riding season.

I did break down and got a shaft drive led light and black shifter and brake extender for my r18. They had cool bar end turn signals but said they were sorting out usa/euro power issues on it presently so they are not for sale.

I did break down and got a shaft drive led light and black shifter and brake extender for my r18. They had cool bar end turn signals but said they were sorting out usa/euro power issues on it presently so they are not for sale.
What is a shaft drive LED light?

An answer to a question that nobody asked.
Lol, I hear that. I had saved a 4 or 5 strand led wiring kit I took off a r1200clc I traded in look time ago and was considering using one of those leds to light up the shaft drive but figured I would just get the wunderlich to have something different on the bike. It has an on/off switch. Not into color changing lights so this will be as bright and colored as I get on my R18 if I do add the amber lights. Need to do some double sided tape or Velcro maybe.

Certain the price point was beyond high but I was there and did get 10% off so elected to do it. Plus they did allow my doggies to have a hot dog (I know…bad for them but when traveling in an rv one does what is needed so they will eat at times…they get a bit stressed not having their doggie door to go in and out of at times I think). Nice sales staff at the store.

Last edited:
Back