What did you do to your R18 today?

Yes ... the internal Resistance/Wattage/Amperage or whatever the ECU is measuring appear to be the same spec as the OEM BMW ones.
I did have to cut the plugs off and solder the wires together ... easy
... by the way now I am looking for the Kellermann/Kuryakyn Bullet '1000' in Red/Red for US style rear running / turn-brake lights.
I can only find some base mount ones like this:
View attachment 12921View attachment 12922

But I need a 'Stem Mount' like this:

View attachment 12923

If anybody has a lead ... let me know ... I checked RevZilla and they are out of stock ... so that style must exist ;)
Will these do ya? https://www.ajcyclesny.com/product/kellermann-bullet-1000-df-dual-function-extreme-led-turn-signals/

Great guy, Brian, runs this shop. Been doing business with him for years.

Attachments

• IMG_2682.jpeg
    6.9 MB · Views: 31
The carbon fiber looks great with the color of your bike!! I bought a whole roll with the thought of maybe covering the fenders, gas tank, and side covers. Check out my wrapped intake manifolds. It was a challenge to do w the compound curves. Maybe a much later project.
I was tempted to go the same route but powder coated them instead.

1. Installed flipping back support
Bought on amazon

Important Note: you must use blue thread lock with this. Today on my 1st ride with it a piece went down and i was extremely lucky that got stuck between chassis and exhaust.
IMG_5116.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5115.jpeg
    IMG_5115.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Glad to see this as I’ve been stewing on one. How is the quality and is there any adjustment for the rest itself? (ie) Can the angle be micro-adjusted fore and aft? How about a pic from the side? Thanks!
Quality is ok and i am really satisfied.
It does not have micro-adjustments like the R1200C back support

This links shows the product on amazon, where i bought it

ZYTIGHTER Chrome Passenger Pillion Backrest with Luggage Rack Kits for BMW R18 Classic 2021-2023 R18 2020-2023 https://a.co/d/2ym9RJf

Back