What did you do to your R18 today?

Yes I saw it. I just think the titanium look is very unique. I love the blueing of the welds also.
You are 100% correct Mr Zumerx!! Nothing compares to iridescent color of raw titanium. I like the titanium screws and bracket on my lumbar vertebrae not only because it is MRI compatible, it is superior to SS. I feel faster at 74😄!! The Pro Race full Ti has a clean design that I’ll be dreaming about until it is on my R18.

HAHAHAH on your back! Lovely!. Well I will be posting a in depth review of it.. I don't think that Pro Race give us enough information.. the product page pictures is just eh.

I am not sure if it does. It looks like it all the way back against the rear fender. The very bottom base of the seat is 7” to the mounting screw on the fender. I am sure that Corbin can also cushion it to seat you forward more if you need it. I am getting the backrest late this week or early next week. I need it to support me forward just a bit or move the mini ape handle bar back. I hope I answered your question.
Does this seat move you forward?
That might be what I need.
I keep sliding back in the stock 2 person seat.
Thx.
I had Corbin custom make my solo seat w alligator design leather w/o extra charge. Before you have them alter the normal configuration, check the measurements carefully. If you move the seating position forward, it may sit you a tad higher because of the frame angle. It may also cramp your legs up against the cylinders. You may want to look into more pull back handlebar risers or riser extension. There are good options to pick from.

Yes I saw it. I just think the titanium look is very unique. I love the blueing of the welds also.
Today was a sad day for me. I made the decision to purchase the Pro Race full titanium system until I found out that the exchange rate from 2400 British # to US$ is about $3,000. This is crazy amount for a muffler system!! I’ll look for other options in the US.

Hello!!! Help with this please. Need to know the part number for the OEM Luggage rack for passenger seat. If you could put a link, better!!! Thanks in advanceCaptura de pantalla 2024-02-15 a la(s) 08.47.40.png

Last edited:
Hello!!! Help with this please. Need to know the part number for the OEM Luggage rack for passenger seat. If you could put a link, better!!! Thanks in advanceView attachment 13278
I looked at several "go-to" dealer websites that have great selections as well as the Motorrad U.S. website with no luck. There is a passenger backrest with pad that appears to use an identical bracket assembly, but no rack like in this picture. There are many racks listed without a photo nor specific written details with "not for sale" where the normal picture would be displayed. Perhaps new 2024 accessories are in the pipeline with more details to follow? I'm far away from my shop at the moment, but I would think your dealership folks working parts could chase it down for you if anyone can. Looks nice, good luck!

I looked at several "go-to" dealer websites that have great selections as well as the Motorrad U.S. website with no luck. There is a passenger backrest with pad that appears to use an identical bracket assembly, but no rack like in this picture. There are many racks listed without a photo nor specific written details with "not for sale" where the normal picture would be displayed. Perhaps new 2024 accessories are in the pipeline with more details to follow? I'm far away from my shop at the moment, but I would think your dealership folks working parts could chase it down for you if anyone can. Looks nice, good luck!
BMW hasn’t even delivered on all of the original accessories they listed in the R18 launch catalog.

Back