• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What did you do to your R18 today?

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1789222567#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter TodkaVonic
  • Start date Start date
Star-L, We are stunned by the great look of your garage space. Now all you need is a fire red version of your current bike to park in that space.
BMW of Oklahoma City (aka Euro-Tech) has a red TC priced at $26k. I am aware you like the simpler look of the model B, but I just saw it and suddenly began to covet. It is the best looking bike I’ve seen. I prefer chrome to black and this bike glistens under the lights.
The on-line pics don’t do it justice.
 
I like them bags...
I really like them too and for $700Aud (for both bags, brackets and fitted), they were a great buy. What made it better was the dealer charging me half price at $$350!
I am just going to do the ‘Cruiser’ look rather than the ‘Bagger’ for a bit… but I don’t think that it will be for long.IMG_1876.jpeg
 
IMG_1965.jpegIMG_1710.jpegSo I removed the bags and brackets then replaced the polished head bolts with black ones.
Can someone explain why the 2025 model weighs the same as the original if the front and rear guards are plastic? I thought that from 20-24, they were metal on all models?
 
Back
Top