• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What did you do to your R18 today?

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1791081245#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter TodkaVonic
  • Start date Start date
IMG_6723.jpegIMG_6721.jpegIMG_6720.jpegI added a rear guard custom bolt. Usually for a rack or pillion seat and worth $3.20 from the place that paid the poor bastard 40c for making it over 2 days.
I took the pics as an excuse to show how bloody good looking these bikes are…
 
I’m too polite to say; l’m here, you’re here and l will go out on a limb and surmise that Ulrich likes to POLISH off a glass of PORT or two ( who doesn’t ? ). Some of the cheap shit l drank as a student could have fuelled a 2 stroke. That’s 3 older people l know of.
P.S. - you’ll also have to explain the merits of a honing device Noel for porting / polishing .
Nope .. no Port for me ... Irish Whiskey and beer will do nicely ... thank you very much ... and yes I am old too ... sigh
 
It will be interesting to see who is the youngest R18 owner on this forum.
View attachment 22690
It might be me.... in a 2026 kinda way.

This year I identify as a 20yo male. Having retired at 48 with no real purpose in life since, I fell victim to "Benjamin Button disorder" at 60 and have been aging backwards since then. At the rate of mental reverse aging I am currently "attaining", 5 years from now my "good ideas" for modifying my R18 will look like....

download-10.jpeg

FWIW....AI told me the only way to slow this disease is via consumption of Ouzo.
 
Back
Top