What does the Corbin seat for the TC look like on a B? Answered!

I took a chance on ordering the Corbin seat for my R18B since they only offer the seat for the R18TC.

I'm very happy I did take that chance. It is SO much better than the stock seat.

Attachments

• IMG_3541.jpeg
    IMG_3541.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3542.jpeg
    IMG_3542.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_3543.jpeg
    IMG_3543.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_3544.jpeg
    IMG_3544.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 181
I took a chance on ordering the Corbin seat for my R18B since they only offer the seat for the R18TC.

I'm very happy I did take that chance. It is SO much better than the stock seat.
Thanks for posting - Exactly what I am looking for. Does it change the seating position? (Almost looks like it is putting you a little more forward)

Thanks for posting - Exactly what I am looking for. Does it change the seating position? (Almost looks like it is putting you a little more forward)
could be, didn't really notice. I only had 600 miles on the bike's stock seat and have only ridden a few hundred on the Corbin. I'm only 5'7" and it is so much better than stock.

This is my first Corbin. When ordering I think the form asks for height/weight/etc, so they might be asking in order to determine seat dimensions.

could be, didn't really notice. I only had 600 miles on the bike's stock seat and have only ridden a few hundred on the Corbin. I'm only 5'7" and it is so much better than stock.

This is my first Corbin. When ordering I think the form asks for height/weight/etc, so they might be asking in order to determine seat dimensions.
Thanks, I really gave the stock seat a chance - 2800 miles. I guess I will give Corbin a try (had one on my Indian Chieftain and really liked it a lot)

Thanks for sharing. I also have an R18TC in Galaxy Dust. I gave up on the factory seat and ordered the Option 719 seat. It is no better than the standard seat so I ordered a Corbin. It should arrive next week and I am excited to see how much better it will be. I have about 6K on my bike and really need to make a change to get to even 7K miles.

Eric

This thread is just what I needed. I had been frustrated with the stock seat. I just placed my order last week for the Corbin seat for my TC. I have a Sargent seat on my GSA. I have 28,000 miles on that seat. I hope the Corbin will give me similar comfort.

This thread is just what I needed. I had been frustrated with the stock seat. I just placed my order last week for the Corbin seat for my TC. I have a Sargent seat on my GSA. I have 28,000 miles on that seat. I hope the Corbin will give me similar comfort.
I got the seat a few days before I took a 3000 mile vacation and the seat did not need to be broken in, it was comfortable for me from the start.

I got the seat a few days before I took a 3000 mile vacation and the seat did not need to be broken in, it was comfortable for me from the start.
I have to report that this seat is "AMAZING"! My head vibration on the top of my helmet is gone. The seat is so comfortable. The road noise for my wife has gone away when we are riding together. This seat was worth the expense. I will be taking this on a road trip next week for 5 days. The Corbin seat is a winner.

Attachments

• IMG_2859.jpeg
    IMG_2859.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2863.jpeg
    IMG_2863.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2861.jpeg
    IMG_2861.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2862.jpeg
    IMG_2862.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2864.jpeg
    IMG_2864.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2865.jpeg
    IMG_2865.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2860.jpeg
    IMG_2860.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
I have to report that this seat is "AMAZING"! My head vibration on the top of my helmet is gone. The seat is so comfortable. The road noise for my wife has gone away when we are riding together. This seat was worth the expense. I will be taking this on a road trip next week for 5 days. The Corbin seat is a winner.
What color stitching did you order on your seat? It matches the OEM backrest very well.

Back