Who has The Galaxy Dust Metallic paint on their Bike is it really worth the extra money !!!! Lets see pictures

That seems to be alot of bass, with bass boost on and bass at +2, no treble setting? And what genre do you normally listen to?
I prefer classic rock, contemporary christain, then classic country.
Classic Rock mostly...no treble, it doesn't seem like a lot of bass to me, but everyone's ear is different, when it comes to sound. I have tinnitus (ringing) from years of shooting.

The Marshall sound system combined with the Sirius Satellite radio and I have crystal clear sound, even in remote areas. Very nice system indeed.
Thanks for the reminder! Sirius Satellite radio - I just setup my free 3 months on the TC and will subscribe when that runs out. Excellent audio source!

Fwiw, true story. I was in the change room at the dealer. While in there they turned on the stores sound system. (Probably forget to do that early on.). The guy was adjusting the volume trying to get it right. Sounded good to me.

I step out of the room to find it’s not the stores speaker system, but across the showroom a guy is playing with the new Marshall sound system on one of the bikes for sale.

Are you kidding me?! This is game changing sound for a bike.
Have to admit it sounds awesome !!!! are there different levels of the systems such as basic and stage 1 stage 2 ?

I think the galaxy dust paint scheme is amazing. But somehow, someway, the black with white pinstripe contrasted with chrome is sooooo elegant. I would flip a coin if the galaxy dust had chromeheads, but since they don't I have to take the 1st edition black as first choice.

I think the galaxy dust paint scheme is amazing. But somehow, someway, the black with white pinstripe contrasted with chrome is sooooo elegant. I would flip a coin if the galaxy dust had chromeheads, but since they don't I have to take the 1st edition black as first choice.
I expect I'll end up with chrome heads once I see the right ones. Im not crazy about my OEM silver ones. However, seems like most everything ive come across is more geared to the black bikes. The Black FE is a very good looking classic styled bike. Like I said earlier, there is no wrong choice.

I have not seen the Matt finish in person yet. I worry about it showing scratch marks due to the mat finish. You are though making me consider this color option if I ever get rid of my 19 goldwing tour dct.
I had the denim black (Matt) on my Harley. Following ten years of ownership there was not a mark on it. I would expect similar from BMW.

Attachments

• D0815EFC-90F6-4CE4-B466-221BC08DE8AD.jpeg
    D0815EFC-90F6-4CE4-B466-221BC08DE8AD.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 9
Back