Who has Vance & Hines Exhaust please show video, how is sounds like. Thank you very much

I want to hear what they sound like too. Why doesnt V&H but a sound clip of this option on their website. Akrapovic does that.

The bmw Version will be available at the end of March. But they will be street legal sound wise. Then Vance and Hines will release a non street legal Version a month later. I asked for a sound file, but they can't show it until after bmw release.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210310-123608.png
    Screenshot_20210310-123608.png
    340.2 KB · Views: 17
Does not look any better than the stock exhaust, just blacked out, wait, looks like the stove pipe version. Still a pain in the ass to work on the rear tire and hides one of the most distinctive features of the R18, the driveshaft.

apig4c2za__29840.1614436655.jpg

Last edited:
Made my own. Got the look and the sound I wanted. Complete with adjustable baffles, street legal with 74DB at 3 feet, in this configuration.
Can be straight, three different baffle configurations, steel pack or glass pack to you desire, all with the removal of one retaining screw per muffler.

Stainless steel components, 3" tubing from Amazon, reducer, end flare and muffler clamps from Evil Energy, 3" baffles, glass packing and steel packing from Car Chemistry.

Exhaust.jpg

Last edited:
Back