WTB OEM seat

The last sale I saw was for an OEM seat and passenger for $100 plus shipping. I was thinking about $75 plus shipping, and I don’t need the passenger set up. Only going to use this for a short time while my seat gets redone. Thanks

The last sale I saw was for an OEM seat and passenger for $100 plus shipping. I was thinking about $75 plus shipping, and I don’t need the passenger set up. Only going to use this for a short time while my seat gets redone. Thanks
I'll PM you later today. Thanks.

I decided to keep mine for now. I'll probably need the seat down the road more than the offered price. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'd bet 50% of the members here have a slightly very limited hardly used like new OEM saddle. If you come to my house with a 6 pack of Rogue Honey Kolsh, you can have mine.

I'd bet 50% of the members here have a slightly very limited hardly used like new OEM saddle. If you come to my house with a 6 pack of Rogue Honey Kolsh, you can have mine.
Address please? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm looking for a factory Classic seat too. Gonna try and rebuild it myself.
On a side note, had my first Kolsch(s) in Koln last February at Peters Brauhaus. What the heck have I been missing....

I'd offer up mine and an appropriate amount of cash for a size Large Pure Boxer leather jacket with the changeable badges. The one BMW is asking a grand for from their dealers.

I'd offer up mine and an appropriate amount of cash for a size Large Pure Boxer leather jacket with the changeable badges. The one BMW is asking a grand for from their dealers.
I hate my stock seat but not giving it away, never know when I'll need it.

Back