WTB Rider foot pegs

Whoa, wanna work out a trade? It's more than just the boards vs pegs. I feel like there are additional bits. Happy to trade and add a little money to the deal too.

Whoa, wanna work out a trade? It's more than just the boards vs pegs. I feel like there are additional bits. Happy to trade and add a little money to the deal too.
Thanks for the offer but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up the foot boards just yet. I'd like to reserve the option to go back to the foot boards if I don't like the pegs,

Thanks for the offer but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up the foot boards just yet. I'd like to reserve the option to go back to the foot boards if I don't like the pegs,
I'll buy the boards retail and then that very day someone will start a thread titled "take my floorboards, I'll pay shipping" and they'll be gone in like 3 seconds. Oh well.

Does anybody have a pair of rider, not passenger, foot peg assemblies for sale? I'm not sure I like my foot boards.
I'm thinking the same about the floorboards. I have ordered a set of the Bagger footpegs, I think they use the same mount as the floorboards.
The bagger pegs are wider than the round classics, kind of a mini floorboard. Ordered a few weeks ago but no update on delivery.

I'm thinking the same about the floorboards. I have ordered a set of the Bagger footpegs, I think they use the same mount as the floorboards.
The bagger pegs are wider than the round classics, kind of a mini floorboard. Ordered a few weeks ago but no update on delivery.
I see that Wunderlich has a set of footpegs. It doesn't look like they mount to the foot board bracket, though.

Does anybody have a pair of rider, not passenger, foot peg assemblies for sale? I'm not sure I like my foot boards.
Here are the parts that I got back from the dealer when the floorboards were installed on my R18. There were 108 miles on the bike when these were removed. Let me know if you would like to buy any or all of these parts.

Attachments

• 20220426_201230.jpg
    20220426_201230.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 24
Here are the parts that I got back from the dealer when the floorboards were installed on my R18. There were 108 miles on the bike when these were removed. Let me know if you would like to buy any or all of these parts.
Wow! That's a lot of parts for two pegs. I'm interested in your take offs. Do you have any idea how much you'd like to get for them?

Wow! That's a lot of parts for two pegs. I'm interested in your take offs. Do you have any idea how much you'd like to get for them?
I had the heel-toe shifter put on with the running boards so they took off the original shifter. They also said that the kick stand had to be replaced. With taking off the floorboards and putting on pegs, you probably don't have to change either of those.

Since I have no use for any of these parts, I would take $100 plus shipping for everything.

Last edited:
I had the heel-toe shifter put on with the running boards so they took off the original shifter. They also said that the kick stand had to be replaced. With taking off the floorboards and putting on pegs, you probably don't have to change either of those.

Since I have no use for any of these parts, I would take $100 plus shipping for everything.
I will gladly pay you !00.00 plus shipping for the parts. How can we finalize this transaction? Do you have PayPal? I can send a check. Whatever works for you.

I will gladly pay you !00.00 plus shipping for the parts. How can we finalize this transaction? Do you have PayPal? I can send a check. Whatever works for you.

I started a conversation with you to move this out of the thread. When I did this, I found that I had two conversations that other people started with me months ago, so I don't think that conversations notify you that they are out there. Please respond to the conversation so that we can arrange delivery. Thanks

Back