You and your bike

Ha! I was there when they opened that day and took the tour….which was a private tour as I was the only one there! Well, myself and the lovely gal who I followed around in a trace from her Southern charm! Was a beautiful day indeed, hard to find George out here in Ca in general, happy to have my regular spot now tho!! Cheers my friend

Thanks Varg... It's the Insta360. Video is compressed on YouTube, but the quality out of the thing is astounding uncompressed. The way that it edits itself out is also impressive.

The editor is easy to use, and allows you to dynamically select the point of view. Here is one (on my /2) with the camera mounted on the handlebar withe the point of view moved around in the middle.

Thanks Varg... It's the Insta360. Video is compressed on YouTube, but the quality out of the thing is astounding uncompressed. The way that it edits itself out is also impressive.

The editor is easy to use, and allows you to dynamically select the point of view. Here is one (on my /2) with the camera mounted on the handlebar withe the point of view moved around in the middle.

Insta360 X3, the phone app and the desktop app are miles ahead of GoPro or DJI Action.
And editing a ‘flat movie’ (that’s how i call it) is extremely easy.
Most versatile action camera you can get today IMHO.

How do you have the camera mounted to shoot from behind and high like that?
The camera editing software automatically edits the camera and pole that holds it out of each frame of the video. Really surprising how well it works. It doesn't fully edit out the mount though. You can see the bottom end of the clamp that is on the right side of the Wunderlich rack on the rear fender that isn't edited out. In the video, you can see where the video shimmers on that right side of the rack where it isn't doing a perfect job of it.

There is actually a long pole that attaches to that clamp and the camera is mounted on the top of the pole. You can see the shadow of the pole on the left hand side of the frame in the beginning portion of the video.

Back