2021 R18 Classic for sale

LOL ... 'Chromeheads' refers to the R1200 'C' ... and that one has an odd 'cult' following. I had one ... recently sold ... very reliable bike ... but also very gutless

Not trying to get personal but you said the new bike was on the way. Did you have an opportunity to trade it in towards the new bike? I got $12K in trade for mine towards a new TC and my R18 Classic had 2400 miles. If that’s still a possibility you should ask. I was looking at a new Harley at one point and they were going to give me $11,500 in trade towards a new bike so getting $12k in trade isn’t unreasonable.

Last edited:
Not trying to get personal but you said the new bike was on the way. Did you have an opportunity to trade it in towards the new bike? I got $12K in trade for mine towards a new TC and my R18 Classic had 2400 miles. If that’s still a possibility you should ask. I was looking at a new Harley at on point and they were going to give me $11,500 in trade towards a new bike so getting $12k in trade isn’t unreasonable.
I got 12k in trade for my 21 R1800FE towards a GSA..I know, they play with the figures, but the end result is all that mattered to me. Oh, what's the new bike?

The least expensive R 18 classic listed on Cycle Trader is $10,699. What would you consider a fair price?
I consider that fair , there dropping at dealers due to incentives. I'm in maine so I need to factor in shipping. You know any shippers in your area I could contact? What area are you in ? I'm also waiting on trade in value on one of my Harleys looking at a classic up here . Do you text ? And can phone # be posted? Don't usually do these forms .

I'm in south Florida. I bought the bike in St Louis and had it shipped. I believe I used Federal shipping. They were quick and took good care of the bike. i paid around $700. I'm guessing shipping to Maine would cost around $1000. I understand if that's a deal breaker.

I can text or phone. I just ordered a new battery for the bike. Should take a little over the week to get here.

There is an issue with some of the chrome pieces. I believe BMW should cover these under warrantee but I can't say for sure and honestly I'm not in the mood to deal with it. If I trade it in the dealer will deal with it.

Some of the chrome can be buffed out but there are a couple pieces that need replaced. I could come off my price a little due the chrome issues but as soon as the new battery arrives I'm riding it to the dealer and trading it it.

I'm in south Florida. I bought the bike in St Louis and had it shipped. I believe I used Federal shipping. They were quick and took good care of the bike. i paid around $700. I'm guessing shipping to Maine would cost around $1000. I understand if that's a deal breaker.

I can text or phone. I just ordered a new battery for the bike. Should take a little over the week to get here.

There is an issue with some of the chrome pieces. I believe BMW should cover these under warrantee but I can't say for sure and honestly I'm not in the mood to deal with it. If I trade it in the dealer will deal with it.

Some of the chrome can be buffed out but there are a couple pieces that need replaced. I could come off my price a little due the chrome issues but as soon as the new battery arrives I'm riding it to the dealer and trading it it.
I think the swapping of warranty is a couple hundred alone . Ball Park Town location so I can check some shipping rates. And could you forward some pictures of Chrome area's. [email protected] thanks bill

The bike is in a storage garage right now with a dead battery. The new battery is scheduled to be delivered next week. AT that point I'm going to be anxious to trade it in at the dealership. I can't move it without the battery so pictures will only be available late next week. There's a slim possibility I can get my neighbor to help me push it outside so I can take some pictures but I'll look into that.

The city is Marco Island, FL.

Have you ridden one of these things, yet? I'm a lifelong Harley rider and was seriously disappointed by this motorcycle.

The bike is in a storage garage right now with a dead battery. The new battery is scheduled to be delivered next week. AT that point I'm going to be anxious to trade it in at the dealership. I can't move it without the battery so pictures will only be available late next week. There's a slim possibility I can get my neighbor to help me push it outside so I can take some pictures but I'll look into that.

The city is Marco Island, FL.

Have you ridden one of these things, yet? I'm a lifelong Harley rider and was seriously disappointed by this motorcycle.
Small world my mom and brother live on Marco, was going to ask you about that. Life long harley rider myself. Looking for a change. Have 4 Harleys in shed hoping something strange would help the hips . Still have my flh from when I was 15 !! What was the main issue you might save me some cash . Hit me up on that email address, this form doesn't give me any notification. You ever do the buzzerd loaf on Sunday morning at that bar by the bridge? Been 35 years or so I was from keylargo at the time

Back