Accessories for the R18

I purchased and installed the Hepco & Becker Legacy Courier Large Bag Set and mounted them using the Hepco & Becker C-Bow Holder. Install has straightforward and easy, fit and finish is excellent quality of the bags is excellent as well. I am pleased with my selection, of course the way they look is a matter of personal preference but I like the way they look on the R18.43F159F1-FD73-4329-BDFF-03B868A6A59E.jpeg79EDBF2D-01E4-4DBA-BB2D-23D602F7291B.jpeg1A0D6B10-7C93-44BD-BB2F-27BD33668A8F.jpeg788F73E1-834E-4EAF-B729-D2AC4E7B502C.jpeg6C26E028-F38B-4824-8927-DEB3AE23CC24.jpeg5F893963-7E1A-4653-8163-4148C9E88963.jpeg

I'm researching the availability for nice looking "passing lamps". Lectric Lighting appears to have very good looking lamps and some sources sell them in chrome or black. They even have them with "halo rings". And I've emailed them to see if it might be possible to get a pair with black bodies & chrome bezels.
It's just a start, because then they'll have to be installed on either the factory passing lamp mount (IF it can be purchased without the windshield) OR a custom mount.
LectricLightingPasing Lamps.jpg

For Accessories: (Ordered in September )

Saddlebags bags & Mounts - Installed
Touring saddle - Installed
Valve Cover Trim - Waiting to arrive
Crash bar - Waiting to arrive
Cast wheels - Pending install
Tires for cast wheels- Bridgestone ($250 set vs $450 for Michelin or Metzler)

Windshield is pending parts numbers to order.
Sorry where did you buy the accesories?

Those "valve covers" look VERY interesting. I wonder what the price will be.
Not that it will matter to me BECAUSE the woman of my dreams has already bought the OEM accessory parts at my local dealership. I have seen them, but won't actually own them for installation until my birthday at the end of the month. At almost $1500, they will be what's installed on my R18 come hell or high water.

Last edited:
I received my brand new Classic two days ago.

The following accessories, which I ordered with the bike back in January and paid for are nowhere to be seen and the bmw dealer has no planned date of delivery. Is it something others are experiencing?

. Vance & Hines pipes
. Crash bars oem
. Sissy bar
. Luggage rack

The following accessories, which I ordered with the bike back in January and paid for are nowhere to be seen and the bmw dealer has no planned date of delivery. Is it something others are experiencing?

. Vance & Hines pipes
. Crash bars oem
. Sissy bar
. Luggage rack
Yep. I ordered a Weekender seat when I ordered the R18 and nobody knows when it might show up.

. Vance & Hines pipes
. Crash bars oem
. Sissy bar
. Luggage rack
Wich luggage rack have you ?
The one from Holan ?

Argh
Where did you find it, I can't find a luggage rack in the BMW accessories catalog
Argh, but you are right, Gilles. I can no longer find it in the configurator, nor on my order form. Something tells me that the accessories manufacturers discovered that they have no way of fixing a back rest for passenger and/or a rack when there are already paniers attached to the rear fender. Which means we are not in a good place!

Damaged the license holder so I ordered this side version from Wunderlich, arriving in about 10 days allegedly.

1615836211028.png

Back