• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Any aftermarket engine badges out there?

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1791081245#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter Longshot
  • Start date Start date
The more I go looking at one thing the more things I find that I want! Where’d you find the black and white roundels?
Search eBay, they are vinyl stickers that cover the blue portion of the roundels.
 
Ahhh! Saw those and wasn’t sure how it might look. Guess it looks pretty good!
Clean the surface really well with alcohol and find the person with the steady hand. They are precisely cut and fit perfectly.
A Q-Tip with wax on the end makes it easier to line them up.
 
Thats awesome! Now I'm sitting here trying to think of what I would want it to read😄
I have a great idea for a name. And I love the lighting bolts. I’m pretty sure we can get a a few guys here go in on a group order.
⚡️PANZER⚡️
 
Here are pictures of my plates.
Wow these are really amazing. I love the quality, finish and the font. Can the make me a set with the lighting bolts on the ends and PANZER in the middle
⚡️PANZER⚡️
 
How much did those cost
I don’t remember but the company that made them likely doesn’t have any left.
They originally offered them in titanium, brass and aluminum.
I ordered titanium and they ended up sending me chrome plated steel. I ended up powder coating them and filled in the black.
 
Back
Top