Any aftermarket engine badges out there?

I wish there was room to say "Tell you someone you love them, because life is beautiful.... but say it in German, because life is also terrifying."
True statement Jim. Life is beautiful and fabulous. About the only good thing that comes with old age is realizing the depth of how true your statement is.

Does the PorousCraft guy have the exact center to center distance between the screw barrel holes on the engine case? or does he want some sort of drawing from the customer? (I don't have FaceBook)

Does the PorousCraft guy have the exact center to center distance between the screw barrel holes on the engine case? or does he want some sort of drawing from the customer? (I don't have FaceBook)
He doesn't need any measurements from the customer. And just to be clear, it's Porcus Craft, not porous.

Did you make these or buy these .. either way, they look absolutely great! If you bought them ... could you please post a link?
I bought them from Klaus Brummel in Germany. He is on FaceBook and if you PM him, he can help you. If you’re not on Facebook, PM me your email, and I will put you in touch with him.

Tell him you saw my plates. He also has a bunch of others he did to give you ideas.

He is very good to work with and does a great job.

BTW the German word means air cooled.

I bought them from Klaus Brummel in Germany. He is on FaceBook and if you PM him, he can help you. If you’re not on Facebook, PM me your email, and I will put you in touch with him.

Tell him you saw my plates. He also has a bunch of others he did to give you ideas.

Thanks! .. I will se if I can contact him (I don't do FaceBook but I have my ways) .. and yes I am aware what 'Luftgekühlt' means (but thank you anyway) :) ... Deutsch is the only other language that I am fluent in ... I will PM you in case I strike out contacting him. ;)

Reactions: e66

He does do great work! I was checking out his page after seeing your really nice badges.

All of the above look great, there’s a few guys on FB doing them and they all range in price. I contacted Lukasc Borsukiewicz who is looking to do a couple for me in a copper finish (to match the 1st edition badges I have on my Classic)…

Once I have some pics from him I’ll post them on this thread👍

Attachments

• IMG_2661.jpeg
    IMG_2661.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2657.jpeg
    IMG_2657.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 38
Back