Any aftermarket engine badges out there?

Somewhat related, I would LOVE to get a pedestrian slicer like the one in this pic. From an R18 Facebook group I belong to... anyone know a source for these? r18cl.jpg

I bought it here:
https://www.uralne.com/front-fender-license-plate/

Someone on this forum used powerful magnets with thin rubber to avoid fender drilling. I plan to craft smth similar - searching for magnets now...
Thanks! I just found that thread, and asked the author where he got the magnets and how he got the lettering on the plate. Company appears to sell it as a plain black plate with no lettering.

I like the idea of these custom badges. Have an idea already.

I just bought these backing plates for the badges. They haven't been delivered yet. They come black, but I'm going to send them off to a place that offer Spectra Chrome services and have them chromed in a glossy copper color. I think that will look good with my green paint, and match up well with the copper roundels on the tank. plates.jpg

I just bought these backing plates for the badges. They haven't been delivered yet. They come black, but I'm going to send them off to a place that offer Spectra Chrome services and have them chromed in a glossy copper color. I think that will look good with my green paint, and match up well with the copper roundels on the tank. View attachment 7894
Copper tone on your bike color would be stunning. Where on earth did you find those backing plates?

I just bought these backing plates for the badges. They haven't been delivered yet. They come black, but I'm going to send them off to a place that offer Spectra Chrome services and have them chromed in a glossy copper color. I think that will look good with my green paint, and match up well with the copper roundels on the tank. View attachment 7894

I have seen these on eBay. Surprisingly they have numerous photos but none actually installed on a bike.
So the emblems actually sit inside these and both are mounted on the motor case?

That would be funny, but then I wouldn't want anyone accusing me of sucking at math! haha! I think 1800cc equates to 110 CI.
oh for sure, but most big metric bikes aren't 1800+ or just don't advertise the size. More than once I've had folks imply "it must go light speed" because anything but HD/Indian is a sport bike, so an 1800cc sport bike must have 400hp. I just find it funny that if someone slapped a 300ci badge on it, most of the target audience would just take it as law since it has the heads sticking out the side.

i installed them on my bike. Very straight forward simple install using the OEM original screws. Very modest hardy noticeable. I intend to have mine engraved.

A7524C23-B893-4054-A384-7D7866B582CD.jpeg

Back