Any RED R18's out there yet?

Those pin stripes make that red pop and only way it works for me. Gives it that old school look. Plus they balance well with those satin finished head covers versus chrome.
That is what I was planning to get in 2022. Reminds me of the R69 in red with pin stripes. But my dealership offered an amazing deal on a FE Classic last November that was hard to pass up.

Did try 4 different screens, with and without deflectors. All combinations had negative effect on my comfort, namely turbulence hitting me between throat level (small BMW screen) and upper forehead (Clearview 22"). Did not notice any difference with the deflectors. Open face or closed helmet. And I am tallish but not crazy so at 186cm. My previous GSA with a tall Puig touring screen was perfect for me.

Now all of this plexiglass will be utilised to build a small but very expensive greenhouse. Kind of disappointing as I choose the Classic partly because of the screen. However I have now over 7000km screenless kilometres on the machine and I am very happy with it as it is. Looks better "naked" too ;)
@Luis at 180cm, just updated that the tallest OEM screen worked for him.

Back