Anyone tried a Harbor Freight Bike Dolly for R 18 B?

Anyone tried a Harbor Freight Bike Dolly for the R 18 B? The reviews I've seen having it fitting a Road King just barely. I think the R 18 B is a few inches longer (wheelbase). Anyone know if it will work? Seems like a decent buy for the $ if it works. I could just spin it around in my garage or push it into the corner to save space.

Cheers!
I have the Black Widow all aluminum heavy duty dolly. I find it pretty much useless so I'd think the cheap ones from Harbor Freight will be junk for heavy bikes. Probably ok for a dirt bike.
https://www.blackwidowpro.com/motor...Jgjfp1BY4HdAGhRcCDQgkp1P8IIEOvOhoCk3MQAvD_BwE

I've been eyeing the KERN-STABI X518 setup to take the weight off the tires during the Winter months in order to avoid flat spots, as well as using it as a service base-plate with a floor jack/lift; the X518 offers a dolly attachment as well.

For the money and convenience for each of us, who don't own and aren't well trained in welding something together; I think the Kern-Stabi X518 is the way to go.

I've been able to perform the annual 6k service without having to raise the bike any higher than what the X518 offers; meaning, I haven't had to raise it with my floor jack as pictured below:

Screenshot_20230731-111606.png

Back