Beach bars I’m waiting

That would be the beach bars. Although you would have to judge the width.
Thanks, I've checked those out - way to wide and the grip angle isn't for me.

It seems the pullback of the Transcontinental stock bars may do the trick. Does anyone have any info on how those fit on a Classic in regards to both 1) controls and whether wiring or hoses need to be replaced and 2) pullback? I sealed the deal on a 2021 Classic and will pick it up in two weeks.

For those who may be interested, Wunderlich is launching their own Beach Bar complete with required hose and cable extensions which I created a new thread for here:

By "further forward" I assume this means towards the rear of the bike, closer to the rider? (I might say further backward in that case.)
Nope they reduce the reach about 1”. The OEM risers slant back towards the rider.

Attachments

• 6CCE97BB-9547-4670-8E8F-960D922A03C2.jpeg
    6CCE97BB-9547-4670-8E8F-960D922A03C2.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 7
Nope they reduce the reach about 1”. The OEM risers slant back towards the rider.
Aha, so that means those risers bring the bars 1" closer to the headlight than stock, so they increase the reach, not reduce it.

Reduced reach = bars are closer to the rider. (The rider's reach is reduced, meaning it's less.)
Increased reach = bars are closer to the front wheel/headlight.

This is often a point of confusion.

Aha, so that means those risers bring the bars 1" closer to the headlight than stock, so they increase the reach, not reduce it.

Reduced reach = bars are closer to the rider. (The rider's reach is reduced, meaning it's less.)
Increased reach = bars are closer to the front wheel/headlight.

This is often a point of confusion.
My mistake I should have said increase, just checking in while at work. Not thinking things through I guess.

Last edited:
Back