BT Moto ECU Flash Group Buy and Discount!

My new / sealed unit is still up for sale below the discounted forum price. Nobody interested?
if someone is interested I surely would advise to contact BT Moto before buying this and ask if they agree in this ownership change... they are very peculiar about this... the main reason being is that one not only buys the flash tool, but also the req service to create a flash file for just the one specific bike, owned by ??

There is no problem. I checked this with Chris from the BT Moto sales department. As their window for returns is only 30 days, he recommended to sell it to a forum member. My unit has not been used to flash my bike anyway.

Seems like no one is listening to Tokyo R18. He has an unused tune for sale below the discounted price. If I didn’t already have the tune and BT were able to verify it, I would be interested myself.

Hi all, I am just checking if anyone has tried interacting with the BT moto team for the map recently. I only recently (this week) got an opportunity to update to their map after having bought the unit as a part of the bulk/discount purchase the last year.
After downloading the stock file from my R18 and filling in the questionnaire as suggested on page 5 of this thread, I dropped them an email at [email protected] with the requested information. I, however, received an automated response email stating that the email id is no longer being monitored and that they have moved over to a new shop management and communication system with a link to their contact page.
I used their new contact form 2 days back but haven't received an acknowledgement yet. Meanwhile, I also opened an account on their site and uploaded my file (stock map) in the 'My Files' section and raised a ticket in parallel in their ticket system just to inform them of my bid to reach out to them.
Just to be clear, I am not worried, as it's been just 2 days that I have initiated this engagement for, but, from what I have read, this looks like a deviation from what the others have done so far. Has anyone experienced this so far? if so, seeking your guidance on whether I am doing anything wrong.

Hi all, I am just checking if anyone has tried interacting with the BT moto team for the map recently. I only recently (this week) got an opportunity to update to their map after having bought the unit as a part of the bulk/discount purchase the last year.
After downloading the stock file from my R18 and filling in the questionnaire as suggested on page 5 of this thread, I dropped them an email at [email protected] with the requested information. I, however, received an automated response email stating that the email id is no longer being monitored and that they have moved over to a new shop management and communication system with a link to their contact page.
I used their new contact form 2 days back but haven't received an acknowledgement yet. Meanwhile, I also opened an account on their site and uploaded my file (stock map) in the 'My Files' section and raised a ticket in parallel in their ticket system just to inform them of my bid to reach out to them.
Just to be clear, I am not worried, as it's been just 2 days that I have initiated this engagement for, but, from what I have read, this looks like a deviation from what the others have done so far. Has anyone experienced this so far? if so, seeking your guidance on whether I am doing anything wrong.
Try contacting them here under members.

BT Moto

I just installed my tune last week. The email for BT Moto is correct but they're using a third party to send/receive the files because BT Moto's email server won't allow large files unless you go through the 3rd party. Go to the BT Moto site and search for the How To videos. There's a couple in there that explain this in detail. Hope this helps.

I just installed my tune last week. The email for BT Moto is correct but they're using a third party to send/receive the files because BT Moto's email server won't allow large files unless you go through the 3rd party. Go to the BT Moto site and search for the How To videos. There's a couple in there that explain this in detail. Hope this helps.
Sure, mate. I'll have a look. Thanks.

Back