Choices for a motorcycle cover

I see covers by Dowco online, and they have an XXL and an XXXL version. Wonder which size I should get? Their application charts haven't been updated for late model BMW
I use an XXL Dowco Weatherall Plus for my K1600B.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220909_192333.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909_192333.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 9
There was another thread about this somewhere on the site. I was in a quandary myself as I keep my bike outside in summer but in my garage in winter. As I looked at options I chose www.carcoversfactory.ca and bought the large. It is an excellent quality cover and came quickly. However, the large is too big for my 2021 Classic. I should have bought the small size as I end up with yards of material hanging down at the sides and back. I have figured out how to tuck stuff away and keep it tidy looking and it works so very well that I am very pleased overall. Just size down! :ROFLMAO:

Anyone have a discount code for the carcoversfactory site?

I'm going to finally purchase a proper cover for my Model B this year, vs using an old bed sheet....

Anyone have a discount code for the carcoversfactory site?

I'm going to finally purchase a proper cover for my Model B this year, vs using an old bed sheet....
Try “PURCHASE15” for 15% off. It’s old but it might still be valid. Also I think they send you a discount code if you sign up for their emails. I’ve used their indoor covers on my R18 Classic and now on my TC and they’ve worked well for me. Good luck.

I bought my cover off eBay.

It's a cheap indoor dust cover that's marketed for Honda Goldwing 1800, 1200, 1500 GL models that works quite well for Alcina (who's a Transcontinental model). It's nothing special, but it does its job in keeping dust off.

Back when I bought it, it was just $26.00. It's gone up a few bucks to $29.00, but I bet that's a lot cheaper than anything BMW-branded. ;)

Link to the one I bought:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325632448580

Mike

Back