Cost of first service

At dealer in Atlanta, GA USA and paying $983 for 12k service. I did the 600 and 6k myself but am in between living arrangements and had dealer do it. 5 hours of labor at $150hr for reference. I will hang the receipt up on garage wall for later reference to motivate me for why I always do my own service. The coffee is "free" here at the dealer and the staff excellent so thats good.

At dealer in Atlanta, GA USA and paying $983 for 12k service. I did the 600 and 6k myself but am in between living arrangements and had dealer do it. 5 hours of labor at $150hr for reference. I will hang the receipt up on garage wall for later reference to motivate me for why I always do my own service. The coffee is "free" here at the dealer and the staff excellent so thats good.
That better be some damn good coffee!!!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wonky donkey. I think these guys are taking the p**s
5hrs resulting on 750Gs in labour is eye watering but hey, you live and learn.
I am sure you can do the same or better job next time and save yourself a bundle.
The only downside is that this time the coffee will be on you 😉

Back