Customs R18

Looks like the old R69 in that color and pin stripes. Personally I think it still needs spoked wheels. I was debating between that color or the black (both with pin stripes) for a 2022 when my dealer reached out with a great deal on a 2021 First Edition.

I was thinking about having wings similar to this painted on my R-18 classic tank. Was thinking the front part of the wing would be BMW rondel blue, slowly fading to gray, then fading to white at the wing tips. Probably with some substantial silver flake in paint as well. What do you y'all think? If you were going to do wings on your tank, what colors would you pick? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2197.jpg
    IMG_2197.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 19
I was thinking about having wings similar to this painted on my R-18 classic tank. Was thinking the front part of the wing would be BMW rondel blue, slowly fading to gray, then fading to white at the wing tips. Probably with some substantial silver flake in paint as well. What do you y'all think? If you were going to do wings on your tank, what colors would you pick? Thanks!
looks like a perfect roundel replacement.

8C2A455F-4AD1-4D30-8F60-1AE71E452198.jpeg

Not liking the idea, but not my bike, so do what you will like!

Back