Do you know what size is handle bar grip? It is 22mm (7/8) ? Im try to purchase grip puppies

Do you know what size is handle bar grip? It is 22mm (7/8) ? Im try to purchase grip puppies I'm not sure about the size to purchase
22mm/ or 1 inches diameter

Thank you

When I bought the wind shield brackets I ordered the 25 mm . And they fit perfectly.
I just checked now though.
And I found also more than 25,6 mm at the strait zones ( the bent zones have deformations, moving from 24mm to 25.8).
This size is very strange, it's not metric nor one inch. :unsure:
These tubes are generally 22 /25/32 mmm
1' = 25,4 mm

Last edited:
When I bought the wind shield brackets I ordered the 25 mm . And they fit perfectly.
I just checked now though.
And I found also more than 25,6 mm at the strait zones ( the bent zones have deformations, moving from 24mm to 25.8).
This size is very strange, it's not metric nor one inch. :unsure:
These tube are generally 22 /25/32 mmm
1' = 2.54mm

52400D65-7F76-42F8-89FB-3494BBC8D2F8.jpeg

I'm getting an inch on the nose

Can anyone please provide me the dimension length of this grip please. I want to cut the grip puppies to fit the grip.

Thank you

Attachments

• BMW-R18-RS-Grip.jpg
    BMW-R18-RS-Grip.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 15
Can anyone please provide me the dimension length of this grip please. I want to cut the grip puppies to fit the grip.

Thank you
4 3/4 inches from outside the cuff to the end of the grip
4 1/2 from the inside of the cuff to the end of the grip
4 5/16 from the inside of the cuff to the end of the actual area you'd be gripping.

Dude, your R18 is arriving this weekend. Wait until it arrives and cut the grip puppies when it does. They'll be perfect. 😀

4 3/4 inches from outside the cuff to the end of the grip
4 1/2 from the inside of the cuff to the end of the grip
4 5/16 from the inside of the cuff to the end of the actual area you'd be gripping.

Dude, your R18 is arriving this weekend. Wait until it arrives and cut the grip puppies when it does. They'll be perfect. 😀
Couldn't wait anymore.. hahaha Thank you

Back