Freedom exhaust for R18 Classic

Very nice. Can you take a pic from directly behind? I am curious how they look relative to the frame. Thanks.
Miserable, rainy day here today. This is from the other day. I did put one of the original Classic panniers on —for about 5 minutes. I just don’t like them and ended up reboxing them. While on, I noticed they just touched the top of the tail. A little shimming would take care of that if you were so inclined to use them. I also have a set of H&B panniers that I have also removed. I don’t care much for them either! 🤪
88D2E297-465A-44F9-880B-85486EAFBA58.jpeg

Miserable, rainy day here today. This is from the other day. I did put one of the original Classic panniers on —for about 5 minutes. I just don’t like them and ended up reboxing them. While on, I noticed they just touched the top of the tail. A little shimming would take care of that if you were so inclined to use them. I also have a set of H&B panniers that I have also removed. I don’t care much for them either! 🤪
View attachment 3763
Nice!
Maybe the longer fishtails would clear the panniers.
What is the length of the FP on your R18?

Nice!
Maybe the longer fishtails would clear the panniers.
What is the length of the FP on your R18?
Sorry! I swear that I had answered this! 🤷‍♂️ I bought the 33" and I believe that the next up, the 36", will clear as the tail starts to fall off about 1 1/2" back.

Sorry! I swear that I had answered this! 🤷‍♂️ I bought the 33" and I believe that the next up, the 36", will clear as the tail starts to fall off about 1 1/2" back.
I’m thinking I should have got the 36”. Praying that mine fit with my bags🤞🏽. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 530CB75F-CB43-4B0C-BA29-B13A1509E8D9.jpeg
    530CB75F-CB43-4B0C-BA29-B13A1509E8D9.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 29
Well, Corbin designed them to fit with the stock fish, so my guess is that they’ll fit —they don’t appear to be as tall. I’ll try to get you a better idea tomorrow when I’m with the bike. If they don’t fit, perhaps FP could do a swap out for you?

Well, Corbin designed them to fit with the stock fish, so my guess is that they’ll fit —they don’t appear to be as tall. I’ll try to get you a better idea tomorrow when I’m with the bike. If they don’t fit, perhaps FP could do a swap out for you?
Will have to see. They are only slightly easier to get a hold of than Santa.

With the bike on the stand, the right tail tops out at 16.5” and ends in alignment with the double pin stripe on the top of the fender. It starts to fall off about 1.5” heading forward.

With the bike on the stand, the right tail tops out at 16.5” and ends in alignment with the double pin stripe on the top of the fender. It starts to fall off about 1.5” heading forward.
Hmm. The pin stripe eh? I may need to size up then…. Thanks for the assist.

Back