Iconic Pictures with R18

I like the muffler tips that go to the end of the saddle bay on your bike.The black RSD end cap I have on my R18C,would not look as nice.
They are the standard ones. Now I'm trying to find a BMW dealer that resells Jekill & Hyde full exhaust systems for my R18 TC as it seems they are the only certified ones for the Bagger versions of this R18.

They are the standard ones. Now I'm trying to find a BMW dealer that resells Jekill & Hyde full exhaust systems for my R18 TC as it seems they are the only certified ones for the Bagger versions of this R18.
Yes,I know the bike comes with them.I am just saying the bike looks great and any shorter mufflers that don't extend to the end of the bag would not look as good as yours.

Its just so amazing how BMW got the styling of the R18 so perfect in so many ways. The bike has NO bad angles, to my eyes.

What is so amazing is what a style and design disaster the BMW R1200C was, and despite that nasty ugly monstrosity, its amazing how the R18 is the opposite of the R1200C and instead absolutely just nailed it in the style dept. Sheer perfection.

Whomever BMW hired or employed to draw up this R18 did an amazing job. Every single line of metal and every detail was given attention to design.

IMO, these BMW R18 bikes are better looking than the current Harley's and Indians. Only the older Harleys from the early 2000's can compete with the BMW R18 , like the Harley Heritage Springer.

Back