Iconic Pictures with R18

Back to the dealer to find out how to get it to Reverse ! ! !

Attachments

• BMW R18  First Edition   _ 8910.jpg
    BMW R18 First Edition _ 8910.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • BMW R18  First Edition   _ 8915.jpg
    BMW R18 First Edition _ 8915.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 40
Started with photos of the R18 and the Eiffel Tower or in front of a castle in France or by a beautiful lake in Canada.

By page 9 it's an R18 in front of an etched glass window with a Mini Cooper advertisement in the background at a dealership.

I think you and I have very different definitions of "iconic", R2K.

Last edited:
Started with photos of the R18 and the Eiffel Tower or in front of a castle in France or by a beautiful lake in Canada.

By page 9 it's an R18 in front of an etched glass window with a Mini Cooper advertisement in the background at a dealership.

I think you and I have very different definitions of "iconic", R2K.
Of course you are correct that picture doesn’t really belong in this thread. But I think the paint is awesome, and I wanted to share with the forum folks and really could not think of another thread to put it in. At least it’s 2/3 correct it is a picture and it is an R18, you got to give me that.

Yeah,enough of that on the Ukraine War and 24 hour TV coverage.Maybe try switching from Vodka to Jack Daniels;)
I know,easy for me to say since I don't drink.Of course I'm a Coffee Hound.

Now back to the topic and pictures of the R18s

Upper left hand corner says 04/28/2022 and I missed the photo chop of whom ever posted the R18.
Just sayin,I see enough hate on TV without having war reminders.
I guess I was unclear about my post so excuse my ignorance of not knowing why the tank picture were posted under the topic:

Iconic Pictures with R18​

If there was a designated R18 forum thread for War,politics and Religion I would just ignore that section.
How 'bout sports?

0076A8A1-5355-42DD-8D5D-2801F5535A52.jpeg
/iconic picture with R18

Back