Just ride the damn thing! Share your adventures!

Lots of forums on here about modifications and what not, but I haven’t found too much from folks about their wild adventures on the R18…and pics. Let’s have some good stories and pics about your rides, the longer and scarier the better. The R18 is a fantastic bike that is meant to be out in the wild…not parked in the garage.

Let’s have it!

Attachments

• C93A15CA-2360-4691-B047-E68D03F3D6EB.jpeg
    C93A15CA-2360-4691-B047-E68D03F3D6EB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
Pedra Azul Espirito Santos, Brazil.
IMG_2167.jpg

Chilling with my Penguin, in Guarapari
CIMG2112.JPG

Jeebus say, I caught one this big in Rio.
IMG_1932 copy.JPG

Some of my best work.

hell1.jpg

New Years Day in Ponta da fruit

IMG_2315.JPG

I’d say that any ride that involves the trifecta of penguins, a massive fire and an even bigger Jesus is a good one worth sharing. We’ll done Sir!

Christmas Eve with the family in Brazil

Christmas Eve.jpg

Albatros memorial, Tierra del Fuego
albatross-memorial-for.jpg

Da Nang April 1969
Da Nang 1969.jpg

Chillin on the beach at Barra do Jucu
BlackDog.jpg

Mcmurdo Station, Antarctica, June 2019
McMurdo Station.jpg

Last edited:
I have over 11,000 miles in less than 5 months.Here is my thanksgiving trip to Hannigan MotorSports in Murray Kentucky.A little over 3100 miles.
We can do 400 in a day just doin casual riding around Arizona.

I ride,My wife takes pictures:)Today,I'm posting....

Attachments

• IMG_9805.JPG
    IMG_9805.JPG
    372.9 KB · Views: 65
Fantastic! Love the sidecar. I bought a second R18 (too cheap now) just for that purpose. Was thinking about DMC. Any thoughts?
Oh,
the Hannigan is the only way to go.Both Ruth Anne & her Husband are riders and used to be BMW dealers before starting Hannigan Fairing Company.
PM me if you want to talk and I'll give you my number.

Lots of forums on here about modifications and what not, but I haven’t found too much from folks about their wild adventures on the R18…and pics. Let’s have some good stories and pics about your rides, the longer and scarier the better. The R18 is a fantastic bike that is meant to be out in the wild…not parked in the garage.

Let’s have it!
Well said you. I should follow your advice.

Oh,
the Hannigan is the only way to go.Both Ruth Anne & her Husband are riders and used to be BMW dealers before starting Hannigan Fairing Company.
PM me if you want to talk and I'll give you my number.
Fantastic. I am very grateful for the referral, particularly from an obviously happy client.

Back