Looking for feedback on front fender swap out.

OK, just an update on the "Front fender" situation..... I bought and just received my Aliexpress front fender. I figured that for $200USD if it turned out to be crap, I would only be out the $200, not a big deal, so I ordered the fender, not knowing what the fender would be like.

So, the fender is very very nice, high quality, no blemishes, it seems to be either plastic or fiberglass and appears to be be a copy or replica of the DK designs fender that they sell. BUT..... and the only "but" or issue which I was slightly disappointed with, was that the black paint does NOT have many metal flake or metal dust that the tank and rear fender has. The paint on this fender does match the frame paint and fork paint but does not have the slight metal flake/dust that the original front fender has. Not a huge issue, especially for $200. Pinstriping is very nice.

I am assuming that this seller on Aliexpress is the manufacturer that sells to DKdesigns and has decided to also sell directly to consumers also. I do not have a DKdesign fender to compare but sure looks like an exact copy from photos.

Overall very happy, especially for the price paid.

Can anyone with a DKdesign fender let us know...... is the DKdesign fender painted with metal flake or metallic dust in the paint ....similar to the tank paint ?

Last edited:
I have the Estonia one and it looks great. It was not that easy to place it because BMW used super flu for the bolds. With some WD40 I managed to losing it. You do not have to take out the frontwheel so its not that difficult.IMG_7478.JPGIMG_7464.JPGIMG_7467.JPG

Back