Looking to sell my 2021 Classic First Edition

Thank you for that suggestion! I'm certainly going to be keeping an eye out for another bike, but I really have my heart set on a Norton Commando, or maybe a Ducati Panigale or Street Fighter.
If youre interested i have 2018 HD fatboy 114 for sale in Texas. Mint bike, maintained well. Lemme know if youre interested.

Go figure, I advertised my bike on Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Cycle Trader, and one other site, unsuccessfully, for a month at $13,900... Then last week I took it to a local motorcycle shop to put it into his stable on consignment. He advertises it at $16,500, and within a week gets a buyer. He's gonna give me 14 and keep the overage. Sheesh!
Glad you got the sale! Now you can enjoy your TC and the babe of course on the back. :)

Go figure, I advertised my bike on Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Cycle Trader, and one other site, unsuccessfully, for a month at $13,900... Then last week I took it to a local motorcycle shop to put it into his stable on consignment. He advertises it at $16,500, and within a week gets a buyer. He's gonna give me 14 and keep the overage. Sheesh!
Sweet, very happy for you. Makes sense…foot traffic looking for a bmw

Never understood why people do that. Let me go buy it from the dealer with a markup. Not arguing about the dealer needing to put food on the table, etc. Just making a point that a buyer could have bought the bike for less.

Never understood why people do that. Let me go buy it from the dealer with a markup. Not arguing about the dealer needing to put food on the table, etc. Just making a point that a buyer could have bought the bike for less.
I guess it is that legal entity's ass for potential kicking that folk pay a delusional premium for

Wife didn't like riding on the back of it, so I just bought a Transcontinental and now need to sell the Classic FE. She likes the Trans much better due to the top case and stereo and less wind buffeting. My FE has 512 miles on it. Upgrades include engine protection bars, luggage rack and rear backrest by Road Styler, BMW Motorrad windshield bag and tail bag, upgraded Weekender seat by Mustang, and a taller windscreen. Please note the cylinder head covers and exhaust trim were swapped out with my new Trans. Looking to get around 14 k for it. I have it listed for 14.5k, but on this site, I'll go 14 even.

View attachment 6754
can you send the make and model of the taller windshield. i am looking for something similar.

can you send the make and model of the taller windshield. i am looking for something similar.
BMW R1800C REPLACEMENT WINDSHIELD 21" TALL 2" WIDER OVERALL CLEAR WITH RECURVE 2430 177 256, from Clearviewshields.com. I got a 10% discount by mentioning that I was from this forum. Not sure if that deal is still available or not. Contact Craig at [email protected]

Back