Ok I bought The R18 Transcontinental

I wonder if it's possible to order the wheels from the non-719 option TC? I like those better than the stock black wheels that come with the 719 TC, and I don't see them listed as an option on the website.

All of the many bikes I have owned have had center stands. I can understand this bike doesn’t have one being so heavy. But I can see rolling the bike back and forth to put air in the tires and clean the wheels will be a pain. :(
There is no option for a center stand, correct?

I wonder if it's possible to order the wheels from the non-719 option TC? I like those better than the stock black wheels that come with the 719 TC, and I don't see them listed as an option on the website.
Typically ,stock oem replacement parts are more expensive than the aftermarket.Example:The R18 Classic mufflers(maybe the same that are on
the R18B & R18TC)are around $3200 a pair.

Good Luck

Typically ,stock oem replacement parts are more expensive than the aftermarket.Example:The R18 Classic mufflers(maybe the same that are on
the R18B & R18TC)are around $3200 a pair.

Good Luck
During the order/build process of the TC, I was just wondering if it might be possible to switch from the TC’s stock rims to the FE’s stock rims without incurring any additional cost?

During the order/build process of the TC, I was just wondering if it might be possible to switch from the TC’s stock rims to the FE’s stock rims without incurring any additional cost?
yeah,I don't know the answer to that question.

Back