Pulling the trigger !!!

Ooohhh I sat on that bike on June 21st, I think. I think the only one with the Heritage Classic type running lights. Congrats on your new ride. Did you work with Dagan? Was he fair? 2022 or 2023 model.

Last edited:
Jim,

Like you, I came from an '18 Goldwing. I also had a '14 RT so I decided to go with a R18TC and a new R1250RT. Day by day, I decide based on how I feel. If I feel a little sporty, the RT gets the nod, otherwise, the R18TC. I recently purchased a Corbin seat for it (my butt required it) and now I am a happy camper. Here's to miles and smiles.

Eric

Jim,

Like you, I came from an '18 Goldwing. I also had a '14 RT so I decided to go with a R18TC and a new R1250RT. Day by day, I decide based on how I feel. If I feel a little sporty, the RT gets the nod, otherwise, the R18TC. I recently purchased a Corbin seat for it (my butt required it) and now I am a happy camper. Here's to miles and smiles.

Eric
I wish I could afford more than one bike at a time... So when I am in sporty mode I use Rock and when I want a relaxing scroll then I am on "Roll"... I have no idea what Rain mode offers since I don't ride in the rain and never planned a ride without checking the forecast along my route. So that never happened other than once or twice in 48 years and it was about 30 yrs ago.

Back