R18 Wunderlich Passenger Backrest

With as much torque this bike produces and my heavy hand, I definitely need a backrest for my wife. It's too bad the Wunderlich is the only one available. And I agree it's a nice looking backrest. Just out of a matter of principle I'm not paying that much money for it. And I also agree the other ones out there just don't fit the looks of the R18. I'm very tempted to go to one of the custom bike builders in the area and have them fabricate one. I'm sure they either beat the Wunderlich price or even if they come up with the same price, I'll have something unique...
Agreed. And the Wunderlich back-rest features no possibility to add a rack to it. At least the other one does, but that would look better on an R1200R than on the R18. Patience can be a virtue - Kuryakyn® could well pick up the bait. Or, if you can impress us with your Custom Builder's version, we could consider a group buy. On condition that we can add a rack to it, of course (-:

Wunderlich is the only one available
See post # 7. I may have done it wrong.

Scroll down. I have one ordered with rack.

David

Wunderlich is the only one available
See post # 7. I may have done it wrong.

Scroll down. I have one ordered with rack.

David
Cool! Are you in the US? Just wondering how secure their site is and ship time. Thanks for sharing!

Ordered early April. I was emailed right away it will be shipped end of April. I then ordered the rack. I was emailed right away wanting to know if they should ship together. I said yes, I saved on freight.

They are in Poland, I am in US.

Pics when it gets here.

David

Ordered early April. I was emailed right away it will be shipped end of April. I then ordered the rack. I was emailed right away wanting to know if they should ship together. I said yes, I saved on freight.

They are in Poland, I am in US.

Pics when it gets here.

David
Can you tell us how much is the shipping cost to the US?

I bought the black. I felt that a black frame bike with black seats would look better and I am very happy with my decision!!!
The black looks soooo damn classy.
Waiting on my crash bars and driver leg rests next! Then the BMW Bluetooth speaker and I am fine!!!!!
Which is the BMW Bluetooth speaker?

Back