Reverse

I bought one during Black Friday, and made a mistake when selecting the Chrome one.
I received the Black and Chrome, and finally I like it
It looks more discreet and there is enough chrome on the R18

Does this reverse lever interfere with your leg at all? And does it come with installation instructions?
Mine does not. Mine did not come with instructions but it was pretty self explanatory. I wrapped my oem lever in a couple layers of tape, slid new lever over it after loosening little grippy (very technical speak) screws and then tightened little grippy screws of the new lever onto oem level. I adjusted the pivot of the lever to my liking after that.

Mine does not. Mine did not come with instructions but it was pretty self explanatory. I wrapped my oem lever in a couple layers of tape, slid new lever over it after loosening little grippy (very technical speak) screws and then tightened little grippy screws of the new lever onto oem level. I adjusted the pivot of the lever to my liking after that.
So the new reverse lever mounts on top of the existing lever with screws?

not on mine.... i will take a picture with the charger cable plugged in...... pictures added...
as you can see from the top view, the lever can be adjusted a bit sideways, to stay clear of the left cover
Did you replace the existing reverse lever, or does the new lever attach to it?

Back