• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Show Us Your R18

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1791081245#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter cabanza
  • Start date Start date
IMG_6465.jpegIMG_6500.jpegWhere did you find that headlight cover 😍
See Aliexpress and save yourself a fortune. I opted for the clear cover, but there’s tinted grey and yellow.
I’ve also since changed the chrome screws for black ones. The cover cost me about $45Aud delivered.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LBV
This bike seems to be doing the rounds in Australia; NSW , Queensland and now Victoria.
Yeah, the Qld, owner had it for 2 weeks. The day he got it, it fell on him and cracked his ankle in a few places. He then made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
I need to put the exhaust servos back on the bike. It won't pass the inspection in Victoria for the rego.
 
See Aliexpress and save yourself a fortune. I opted for the clear cover, but there’s tinted grey and yellow.
I’ve also since changed the chrome screws for black ones. The cover cost me about $45Aud delivered.
🙏
 
Yeah, the Qld, owner had it for 2 weeks. The day he got it, it fell on him and cracked his ankle in a few places. He then made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
I need to put the exhaust servos back on the bike. It won't pass the inspection in Victoria for the rego.
Where is the headlight cover?
 
On my bench. Don't like it. The surround will be tricker to get off. It looks like it is siliconed on.
It’s reverse sided tape (I have the exact same one).
Get the hair dryer out and start blasting the plastic surround top and back on hot… it may take awhile, but be patient so you don’t mark your paint.
IMG_6465.jpeg
 
It’s reverse sided tape (I have the exact same one).
Get the hair dryer out and start blasting the plastic surround top and back on hot… it may take awhile, but be patient so you don’t mark your paint.
I'll give that a go. Mine didn't have the clear cover like yours. it had this....1790671304725.png
 
Back
Top