(SOLD) For sale BMW Branded Mustang Weekender Seat for R18/R18 Classic and accessories

Slotheadslim

(SOLD)

The seat, pillion, grab strap and installation hardware are in new condition. I took them off my R18 Classic before I traded it in for a Transcontinental. These seats sell new for $650 so save yourself $250, shipping and tax.

Also I am including the following items and all are in new condition.
Price: $400 including shipping to the lower 48 US states.

Payment: Venmo.

IMG_0871.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello, I might be interested. Can you provide the BMW part number, and does this seat sit higher than the stock seat? If yes approx how much higher? Thanks for the info!

Greg,

One member gave a write-up of the Mustang seats here:

https://www.r18forums.com/threads/bmw-mustang-seat-options-breakdown.84/

The heights given in that link are 27.4 and BMW’s website lists the R18 as 28.0. I felt like a sat a touch higher with the Weekender seat since it has more padding than the stock seat. It’s extremely comfortable. I found the stock seat to be brutal.

I can also sweeten this deal a bit for the $400.00. I have a few other items I’d include for free. The prices are what they cost new and all are in new condition.
It appears the Weekender seat BMW part number is 77342469404 . Please let me know if there is an interest.

Best,

Tom

Awesome info. Based on the writeups I need to be a bit higher than the Weekender. Sweet deal though - good luck!
If it helps, I’m 6’4” and found the Weekender a substantial improvement over the stock high seat on my Classic. While I wish it was a bit higher, the extra support it provides extends riding time significantly. I rode 100 miles yesterday morning to get coffee all backroads & it was fine with just the Weekender. Adding an Airhawk gains some extra height and is a good option on any seat for additional comfort for long travel.

Back