Tons FE parts. Gotta go

I've got a set of these Ness mirrors, took them off after one ride. Poor quality glass and hard to see anything. They do vibrate quite a bit.
Haha there is a reason stock mirrors are big and ugly. Have you ever had a cool mirror set better than stock? Not me unless they are just as big and ugly (aka winderkuck etc)

Fwiw mine dont vubrate at all . Weird.

I read somewhere that the stock mirrors can induce some of the turbulence in the cockpit area. I had my doubts, but after removing them and adding bar-end mirrors --there might be something to it.

Ken, I received the mufflers. THANK YOU !!

they arrived so well packed and protected in your cocoon of bubble wrap in perfect minty condition.

The mufflers are flawless perfect, not one blemish !!

So grateful , appreciated

Last edited:
Ok sold to date

Mufflers
Oil cooler cover
1 rear tail light
Air cleaner

Everything is like new and for sale at 1/2 of retail or more. Make an offer.

Thinking copper. Thought the bike came with a book, maybe a ‘case’ that contained the old school tank emblems (maybe it came with both sliver and copper screws)...or one set of emblems is copper and the other silver. I would be interested in the copper ones.

Cannot locate a photo on the internet as yet. Anyway if you got them and someone else did not already grab them shoot me a price. Might like it for my man bike cave lol (aka place on a shelf to look at) type thing.

Thinking my old 65 /2 had some cool tank emblems as well :)
thank you

Last edited:
I notice the OEM mirrors in your collection of ”surplus” items, which must mean you have found nicer ones. Can I ask what they are and if you have posted a photo of them installed? Of the very many photos posted of mods, I can’t recall seeing any new mirrors?! Thanks.
View attachment 4440View attachment 4439
Not shown but avail are stock 16x18 wheels and tire. Pics avail if you want.

All items with less than 200 miles and look as good or likely better that anything you will see on the showroom floor.

All prices 50% off dealer cost. Will package deals. All items must go, preferably by the end of Feb.

Message with any questions. Thx. Ken
A guy just posted that he's looking for fishtails

Back