Tons of Stock Parts and Leather Goods for Sale

If my memory serves, you install the leather strap bit first. Then put the rear end of the saddle through the strap but from an angle to one side of the bike. This can be a bit challenging due to the shape of the saddle and the fender, but it can be done.

Then you have to push the nose back with some hutzpah so the plastic can flex enough to allow the lip on the nose of the saddle to seat correctly. At that point, you should only need to screw the chrome bit on the rear tip down on the fender.

Ok I do not really wish to have the strap but telling me the chrome bit goes on the rear is all I need, I just need to give it another try... Thank You so much... jp

I just came home from Visiting my local dealer, he had just sold the one they had the RSD seat on and like me, no one there could recall how it worked, they will take notice when the new owner brings the bike in... I was not able to get the chrome bracket at the rear of the seat to mound, it was all off on one side or the other, so I removed the chrome thingie and just mounted it with the screw. I will have another look later. sure love the seat !! ! jp
Dang the dealer had just sold three R18's this past weekend, busy fellows, nice to see others enjoying this mount ! ! !

Hey, Does the windshield coming with some hardware or I need to try to ordering some place?
Do you have the bars lights?
If I won't the windshield, hoe do we proceed?

Back