What did you do to your R18 today?

Looks like you got tired of the smell of those dead fish and the unnecessary addition to the polar moment of inertia,
J=\int\limits_{A}^{} r^2dA
they add, decided on a cleaner look. Simple turnout tips, much better.

Last edited:
For me they work well.That being said and to be realistic.The OEM windshield is small.Can't expect it to be like my touring bike with a full lowers and fairing.Then again the stock windshield protects more than the quarter fairing on my other bike.

I would think the Corbin fairing with the Memphis Shades lowers would be the ticket.Not sure if the Corbin will fit with the R18Cs spot lights though.

Here ya go
Going to try and move mine, not sure I will go as high as you. They don’t hit the tank when you do a full handle bar turn do they? What is the measure from the bottom of the folk cover? Did it change the notch you used on the clamp?

Going to try and move mine, not sure I will go as high as you. They don’t hit the tank when you do a full handle bar turn do they? What is the measure from the bottom of the folk cover? Did it change the notch you used on the clamp?
Hi, mine are in the lowest “higher” position possible after mounting below the triple and clearing the dampener cutouts. It is literally right on top of the bottom triple. It clears the tank fine. It allows overlap with the OEM shield in this position which really quiets things down. The bottom of the fang is 2.5” above the shroud bottom and the bottom of the clamp is 9” above the shroud bottom. The clamp is now in the smallest notch and I used the shorter set of fasteners.

Hi, mine are in the lowest “higher” position possible after mounting below the triple and clearing the dampener cutouts. It is literally right on top of the bottom triple. It clears the tank fine. It allows overlap with the OEM shield in this position which really quiets things down. The bottom of the fang is 2.5” above the shroud bottom and the bottom of the clamp is 9” above the shroud bottom. The clamp is now in the smallest notch and I used the shorter set of fasteners.
Thank you sir

I like your setup. The Guzzi Loop Frames run forever, and handle great. Stopping takes some planning. I have Moe at Cycle Garden lined up to put a double disc conversion on the 72.

Back