What did you do to your R18 today?

you can indeed use the clock on both sides... have to take the actual clock out of the handle bar tip, remove the locking screw completly, rotate the clock and then re-install the small locking screw on the opposite side... fairly simple
Yeah I saw that. I wear my watch on my right arm so thought it would be more natural but hand is off the left grip more often so…. Do really like the clock though as my my watch is covered with PPE and I dislike scrolling though the menu. I got the silver on silver.

took it to my local dealership my r18 started flashing me the engine icon after that It just stalled. Turing the bike on and putting it in gear immediately shuts the bike off.

The guys said it'll take a month to resolve the issue, they said it had something to do with its "like ECU thing"
CF9B5165-68BD-481F-9C65-24CF36F3EF82.jpeg

took it to my local dealership my r18 started flashing me the engine icon after that It just stalled. Turing the bike on and putting it in gear immediately shuts the bike off.

The guys said it'll take a month to resolve the issue, they said it had something to do with its "like ECU thing"
Bummer! Sorry

View attachment 3233
Side stand switch is the first check fir the stall. Seems like they would have looked at that. But I wonder about any mechanic who says "like ecu thing "

I really want to like these Fleetwood bags, but those enormous monotonous silver protectors spoil them, IMHO. And they force one to retain the hideous OEM blinkers - Corbin could have avoided that as others eloquently have managed - see below. Quick detachability, as well, was clearly not a consideration during the design phase.

6DE4BE16-6066-483B-854B-54130C031FCF.png

I really want to like these Fleetwood bags, but those enormous monotonous silver protectors spoil them, IMHO. And they force one to retain the hideous OEM blinkers - Corbin could have avoided that as others eloquently have managed - see below. Quick detachability, as well, was clearly not a consideration during the design phase.

View attachment 3248
Your photos look like like a prototype version bags while the Corbin bags show the tail lights frenched in.I think that is pretty cool but not liking the stone guards.

Attachments

• bmwr18bag_4a.jpg
    bmwr18bag_4a.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 14

View attachment 3248
These look far better than the actual Corbin production version IMHO.

View attachment 3251View attachment 3252

Can u please elaborate re eBay graphics sheet conversion? Looks great.

The only Roundel that there was no matching size was the small one on the rear fender.
I’ve already contacted the seller with the size and asked if they can vector their pattern down to that size.
There goes that OCD again.

Last edited:
View attachment 3251View attachment 3252

Maybe it’s just me, but the blue segment of the Roundel just kept catching my eye too much.
So I picked up the eBay graphics sheet and converted all the blue segments to black.

It’s the little things settle my OCD down.
That pops… I’m torn. Purchased the Mustang Day Rider Brown, and mounted the Vintage Roundels. Not sure I’m feeling the copper flat heads. Now my OCD is working...

Back